I work for a dermatologist so I am lucky to get the inside secrets to achieving amazing radiant skin. I am an Esthetician and I work in the product room at Renew Dermatology and Laser Center. Starting with a clarisonic brush, if you don't have one it's definielty time
To do some research and invest in the beauty secret of the skin care industry. A good glycolic cleanser is to be used twice a day, it takes of the dead skin cells which helps with skin texture, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
Follow with a antioxidant to help brighten skin, makes your daily sunscreen work more effective by fighting free radical damage and also helps with pigment concerns. My favorite is obagi vitamin c 20% serum. Gives a glow that lasts all day!
Vitamin A in some form that's perfect for your skin type. Vitamin A is the number one ingredient in dermatology for over 25 years. It is the number one preventive ingredient in the industry. Only to be used in the evening after a moisturizer.
And the last main product in a great skin care routine is a physical sunscreen to protect your investment.
There should be maitance light peels and laser/light treatments performed at your local medical spa.
And also I would like to add latisse for longer darker thicker eye lashes to go with your new radiant clear skin****

No comments:
Post a Comment