I have been practicing Kundalini Yoga and my body has been responding!!!
Kundalini Yoga is a lot of mind body connection. I feel like the more I except myself and love my body the better it looks. I now totally believe in instant gratification. I can actually see by body transform while I am doing the yoga. I recommend to any and all woman who want to have true self confidence and a beautiful body. Each time I do the yoga I feel more connected and more in tune to the universe~ ' Chic is when a woman is in harmony with herself' - Giambattista Valli
Kundalini Yoga is a lot of mind body connection. I feel like the more I except myself and love my body the better it looks. I now totally believe in instant gratification. I can actually see by body transform while I am doing the yoga. I recommend to any and all woman who want to have true self confidence and a beautiful body. Each time I do the yoga I feel more connected and more in tune to the universe~ ' Chic is when a woman is in harmony with herself' - Giambattista Valli
No comments:
Post a Comment