I am on my 16 day of writing out my goals in the morning. It feels so good to write out my desires before the rest of my day starts. It sets the tone for the whole day. I just started the Deepak and Oprah 21-day Meditation challenge and it has given my morning routine a boost! I also have been Juicing, eating clean and doing cardio yoga and weigths. I feel like this year is the year that my life is really blossoming. I am working at my dream Job as a Clinical Esthetician for a Dermatologist and Laser Center, I have the best family I could dream of, I am buying my dream home with my husband and I am creating my Own Cosmetic and Makeup line that I am so passionate about! Life is good and I want to drink in every moment and live life how I choose. I am co-creating my best life.
Follow me on my journey to my best life and let it evoke you to live your best life, share with me what your doing to create your best life!
xoxo, Kelsey
Modern Monroe Lifestyle

No comments:
Post a Comment